NX Frame - 100mm x 150mm
- Fits 100mm x 150mm x 2mm thick square filters
- Save with DUO (2x) frame pack
- Use with NX Series filter holder
- Includes two spare screws and screwdriver
- Compatible with other Manufacturers' Filters
NX Filter Frames are required when using the NX Series Holder. The lightweight, aluminum frames are essential to the Holder’s slim design and allow maximum ultra-wide-angle lens compatibility. NX Frames protect the edges of the filter and allow you to handle filters without touching the glass.
The 100mm x 150mm frame allows photographers that own filters outside the Cokin system to use their filters with the NX system. Filters must measure 100mm x 150mm x 2mm thick to fit this frame.
Each frame includes a small screwdriver to install a corresponding filter:
1. Unscrew the metallic cover with the screwdriver keychain
2. Insert the filter into the frame
3. Retighten the metallic cover
Included are two spare screws, just in case, and ten stickers to note the exact type of filter on its corresponding frame.
Includes 1 - NX 100mm x 150mm aluminum frame, 1 - small screwdriver, 2 - spare screws Box Length 13cm / 5in Box Width 2cm / .8in Box Height 23.2cm / 9.1in Box Weight 90g / .2lbs Country of Origin Made in china Material Aluminum