NX Filter Frames are required when using the NX Series Holder. The lightweight, aluminum frames are essential to the Holder’s slim design and allow maximum ultra-wide-angle lens compatibility. The frame also protects the edges of the filter and allows you to handle filters without touching the glass.
The 100mm x 143.5mm frame will hold most square filters, including other manufacturers, that measure 100mm x 143.5mm x 2mm thick.
Compatible Cokin filters:
- Nuances Extreme L(Z) Series ND8(3 stop), ND64(6 stop), ND1024(10 stop)
- Nuances L(Z) Series Clearsky
- Nuances L(Z) Series Infrared 720
Filters and frames are sold separately to accommodate different Cokin holder systems.
Each frame includes a small screwdriver to install a corresponding filter:
1. Unscrew the metallic cover with the screwdriver keychain
2. Insert the filter into the frame
3. Re-tighten the metallic cover
Included are two spare screws, just in case, and ten stickers to note the exact type of filter on its corresponding frame.
|Includes||1 - NX 100mm x 143.5mm aluminum frame, 1 - small screwdriver, 2 - spare screws|
|Box Length||13cm / 5in|
|Box Width||2cm / .8in|
|Box Height||23.2cm / 9.1in|
|Box Weight||90g / .2lbs|